Scroll Down to Log into the Undergraduate Application
This is an undergraduate application. If you are not an undergraduate student, please complete one of the following alternate applications:
- Graduate- For students who already have a Bachelors degree.
- Non-Degree- For students who wish to enroll in courses without admission to a degree program.
- Readmission- For students who were previously admitted to a degree program and attended classes at Bradley.
Freshman Application Requirements
- Complete application
- Official copy of high school transcripts sent to Bradley directly from high school
- Official ACT or SAT scores sent directly from the testing service or from an official high school transcript
- One letter of recommendation is recommended, but not required. In some cases, more letters may be helpful. No specific form is needed.
- One- or two-page personal statement or essay. Be sure to include your full name on each page.
Transfer Application Requirements
- Complete and submit an application.
- Respond to the short answer questions available on the application.
- Submit official transcript from all colleges/universities attended.
- If you have completed less than 15 hours of college credit, have an official high school transcript sent to Bradley directly from your high school.
- If you have completed less than 15 hours of college credit, please have official ACT or SAT scores sent directly from the testing service or from an official high school transcript.
Log in to continue an application.
Create an account to start a new application.
Note: To protect the privacy and security of your application, you must register your email address. Once created, you may access your account at any time, using your registered email and self-selected password.