Scroll Down to Log into the Undergraduate Application
This is an undergraduate application. If you are not an undergraduate student, please complete one of the following alternate applications:
- Graduate- For students who already have a Bachelors degree.
- Non-Degree- For students who wish to enroll in courses without admission to a degree program.
- Readmission- For students who were previously admitted to a degree program and attended classes at Bradley.
Freshman Application Requirements
- Complete application
- Official copy of high school transcripts sent to Bradley directly from high school
- Official ACT or SAT scores sent directly from the testing service or from an official high school transcript
- One letter of recommendation is recommended, but not required. In some cases, more letters may be helpful. No specific form is needed.
- One- or two-page personal statement or essay. Be sure to include your full name on each page.
Transfer Application Requirements
- Complete and submit an application.
- Respond to the short answer questions available on the application.
- Submit official transcript from all colleges/universities attended.
- If you have completed less than 15 hours of college credit, have an official high school transcript sent to Bradley directly from your high school.
- If you have completed less than 15 hours of college credit, please have official ACT or SAT scores sent directly from the testing service or from an official high school transcript.
- If you are interested in the Nursing Accelerated BSN program, apply as a transfer student and select the Accelerated Nursing Application. Applications can be submitted between January 1 and May 1, and must be completed no later than September 1 of each year for admission to the program in May of the following year.
Bradley also accepts the Common Application.
Log in to continue an application.
Create an account to start a new application.
Note: To protect the privacy and security of your application, you must register your email address. Once created, you may access your account at any time, using your registered email and self-selected password.